Why follow Linns Reise?
A natural born traveller:
Getting my first globus at my two years birthday, I started studying the world map with all its countries and oceans. The future plan was set: I wanted to discover the world.
After graduating from University with a higher degree (cand. polit.) in social anthropology, I added a year of journalism studies to my CV before starting as a freelance journalist in 2005. The same year, I was invited to to start the very first travel blog at VG.no. as a paid one year project.
After this I continued as a travel journalist for some of the leading woman magazines, news papers and travel magazines. My new travel blog, Linns Reise, saw the light in 2010/2011.
This winter I reached a milestone in my travel carrier: If i might include partly independent countries such as the Faroe Islands and Cayman Islands, I visited country number 100 when stepping onto the Caribbean island state of Dominica in January 2017.
My target groups:
My main target groups are:
- Independent travellers and small independent groups or couples that are seeking advices and ideas for their future travel, either the trip goes to Madagascar, Mallorca or Tromsø.
- Travellers that are into outdoor experiences like trekking, yachting and wild life.
- Travellers that are seeking advices for destinations off the beaten track and like to know more about the local way of living while travelling.
- Travellers that is looking for short traveled-experinces close to their own home place.
- Travellers in need of practical travel tips, such as transport, restaurants, local costumes, hire of car/yacht/accomandation on site or from home.
Linns Reise in media:
In cooperation with Reiseliv.no:
Bali for godt voksne – jan2016
Haifri badeferie – mai2016
Qatar og Hamad Airport – feb2016
Eventyrslottet Dalen – aug2015
Mayasafari i Guatemala – mai2014
Printed magazines and papers:
Magazines: Båtliv, Seilmagasinet og Seilas, Levende historie, Reiser og Ferie, Bagoramamagasinet, Egmont magazines: Kamille, Norsk Ukeblad, Det Nye, Hurumlandet magazine.
Newspapers: Aftenposten, Dagsavisen, VG, Romerike Blad, Adresseavisa.